Thursday, May 21, 2009

Busy Week....

This is the third week for my degree course....I m getting busier and busier...That's why I m not really updated this blog...Sorry for everyone..hehe...

Maybe I m not used to it for doing work or job earlier, so a bit rushing for me to do my report...I got three labs in one week, include maths, chemistry and molecular and cell biology....I need to pass up chemistry and biology lab report in one week time and need to pass up the assignment for lab work of maths on lab day itself...now only i really knew that why people keeps on saying study science course is really suffer...hahaha....But for me, how hard also i will stand it because it is my own choice....

This week I m rushing my chemistry lab report and biology lab report...It is quite different from foundation's lab report....They are much harder when doing them...haiz...degree life...haha...Beside than precaution, we still need to write improvement and explain why the precautions will be occured...I use my brain to think about it until my brain is damaged....hahahaha....The questions of the report are quite hard to answer...still got results, discussions and conclusions...OMG...haha..

Other than that, I still got the technical english assignment...The one is still ok for me as it got the step to do and not so rush...When doing these all reports and assignments, I m enjoyed on it...really happy and excited...I feel I should improve myself on doing it ....As a degree student, I need to change myself already...I cannot think that I am still under foundation....After degree, i will work in this world and i will face this cruel world...And it will be the totally different from study....


No comments: