Thursday, March 18, 2010

Why Am I So Slow

When time goes on, i realize i am just a stupid person. I can't even do a thing well as what i think..Other than that, i feel i am always in a blur condition. I don't know why am i behave like that...But this is what am I....It seems like it becomes a fact....I am strongly admitted that i m really a slow learner....How i wish i can learn faster like other people...but everything is just can happen in my dream land....

Sometimes, i am really regret why am i choosing this pathway...but i can't turn back ...just can look forward and try my best to do that. How i wish i can take mass communication or other media related course...but because of my poor English and poor result in spm, i chose to give up it...

Everyone will think that who taking Science subjects, they are smart...I m disagree with that...I m totally different from other....After enter degree, i really think i m stupid and slower learning compared to others....

Whatever taught by lecturer, i can't know or absorb it immediately.... Worse thing happened in laboratory....In lab, I am totally lost... I read the lab manual...but i can't understand it...I don't even know what is the aim for experiment...When doing experiment, i keep on doing silly mistakes which is unforgivable....Feel really sorry to my partner....Hope i can improve my own skill when doing experiment....

How i wish i can have a good basic for learning....
How i wish i can have a brilliant brain like my sister and brother....
How i wish i can be in same level like my classmates...
How i wish i can do well in everything....
How i wish i am not a slow learner....
How i wish....How i wish...How i wish....

But It seems like unreachable....it is so far away from me now...i feel scared to face my future...I don't want to be burden for other people....I don't want to behave like a small kid...i want to have a mature mind...but....so hard so hard....

Time goes on, i feel i m really lost...lost anywhere and anyhow....i really don't know what should i do....sometimes, tears will just flow out from my eyes...i just can't forgive myself after did any mistakes...i really hope that i can improve myself....hope can learn faster in everything....throw away the name of 'slow learner' from me....I need to do 100 more times hard-work....to let be learn faster...beside that, i am also a person who easy forget things...It makes me harder to learn....But all of these are not an excuses...i know...but am still feel sad about myself...about my stupid, slow, blur characters......

Now it is the time for me to think properly....


P/s: All of that can't be excuses...just the way for me to say it out or express out...I will carry on and won't give up in anything....This is the MOTTO that i keep in mind....I am not the type of clever like others...i just can try harder and harder to improve myself....To avoid slow learning and slow 'absorption'....I will let my tears won't flow out again because of this matter...



6 comments:

Ryan Chong said...

Wanxin ah, you are not stupid la, haiyor =.=' just that u watch too much INFECTED korean drama and listen too much INFECTED korean songs. lol

Wan Xin said...

i am not INFECTED lo...=.=

and i don't think is the problem of watching too much drama...bcos i know how to find a balance between entertainment and studies...but really, i feel like myself is so slow...i can't understand everything immediately...more obvious can be seen in lab...i m really not suitable to lab work...end of my day..T.T

Ryan Chong said...

wanxin ah wanxin, study biotech doesnt mean that u have to work in the lab. lol. and sometimes, working in lab might not be as complicated as what we are doing here in inti. dont worry, when the time comes, you will found a way to handle it.

xin said...

hey u ..
u didnt tell me that ...
i dunnoe u want take about media de course..
but , u ard choose u life, so , u have to face it.
u can do it,
and u r NOT stupid!

Wan Xin said...

Ryan: i hope i can handle it well...Jia you to myself..haha...

Xin: last time when i went to sg, i went to singapore polytechnic open day ma...then see the requirement very high oh...so give up lo...ya..i have chosen it so i nid to face it...i will try my best..don worry about me...thx to u ah...hehe..

Huei Ying said...

Wan Xin,

have faith in yourself, believe in you have potential talents that yet to be discovered :) No one is stupid here, you can do it :)

Jiayou oh!