Friday, April 9, 2010

NiHoNGo And Final Exam

Just finished my Japanese presentation....I was really damn scared and nervous....I can't even pronounce the word properly....Phew...After the presentation, i really look like 折寿10年 like that...that's showed how hard to learn a language....But i am confident in learning Korean...Once got the interest, sure can do it well....hahahaha....

Got 5 parts...i think i only answer correctly for 3 parts....hope my mark can be covered by assignment and other coursework....since it is a 100% coursework subject.....ARi SeNSeI looked like disappointing on me because i can't answer correctly for the part of general knowledge of Japan culture.....haiz...It is ok la...everything is just passed....

Next will be my final exam....since i only got 2 subjects for next week exam...but i am still need to work hard to achieve my target....what other people can do, i can do it as well....i don wan to be lagged behind by other people....next sem i think i will be better because busy....once busy, i will just feel like finish everything first....

Just now before going to class, we saw Bing Hou....He is always look like rushing in time....hahaha...Suddenly one girl is fainted opposite of me....Bing Hou saw it....went and helped the other girl....So kind-hearted...But me, i just went off as rushing in time.....The only thing i can say is....Bing Hou, u are really kind....hahahahaha....Oppositely, i did nothing....haiz...failure....

After the presentation, i feel sooooooo relax....just like a whole new world for me....LOL....is it toooo over??? Not at all....really relax....after that, continue my journey to study for final exam....
As korean said, WAN XIN !! FIGHTING !!!!


4 comments:

xin said...

add oil!
fighting ah!
after u bec teach me japaness..
although i like korean more

xin said...

is japanese

Wan Xin said...

hahaha...okok...but my japanese is still very lousy leh...haha..
next time v go n learn korean together...hahaha...i have a dream to achieve...hope can live in korea for at least one year...haha....

Anonymous said...

uthome多人视讯聊天室 , 语音聊天室 , 免费视讯裸聊 , 美女聊天视频 , 夫妻真人秀的qq群 , 蓝梦聊天室 , 真人秀聊天网站 , 真人秀多人视频 , qq真人秀 , 陌生人聊天网站