Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My 18th Birthday Party

I was too happy.. It was because i had a very surprising birthday party.. I didn't expect I can have a such good birthday party....This was the first time that got so many people ....So touched..And very surprising for me..Thanks u all..CFES gang ...

We did a barbecue session..CFES rented the BBQ place..And they prepared many kinds of food like sausages, sandwiches, chicken wings, and jelly..And we had a lot of fun there and everyone was so happy..Got nicole, sivany, victor, kent ren, louis, kah yuong, huei ying, melanie, yee teng, bee heng, yoyo, ryan, alvin, jet, chee hoe, michelle, ken, tien pui, angeline, premla, angelina, komalaa, darren, jason, fey, jun, ice and wee yuan...See, so many there..Thanks u all..really...I won't forget my 18th birthday..And mathew, I am sure you were not there but I am sure that your spirit was with us..

Yeah, CFES... PEACE>>>



WAH, still got my favourite dessert...That is CAKE..That is very very nice and delicious..I love it very much..And we took a lot of photos there...as memory....

Me, Melanie, Bee Heng, Yee Teng....



Sivany and I




Chee Hoe n Me


Ice, wee yuan, ken, ryan, yoyo, n I



Jet n Me



VIctor n Me



darren, angelina, komalaa n Me



Me, huei ying n kent



louis, kah yuong n me



jason, fey, jun, darren n Me



Very happy...thanks you all....and I still haven forgot my pontian good friend ....thanks for pontian friend who sent me sms n sang the birthday song to me..chee yong said I cannot hear but I can feel it..thank u... jia xin, ying fang, wee wee, hui wen, yin ying, chee yong, fong kee, su lee, and other who treat me so well... thanks...

I won't forget you all in my life...and I won't forget my 18th birthday party....thank u so much...Rock, CFES GANG...AND PONTIAN GOOD FRIEND...









2 comments:

AhGirl said...

wah.. that looks so good.. i'm sure u enjoyed it very much

Dajie

xin said...

wa~ got so many ppl~
happy birthday o