Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tired Day...

Today is really a tired day... I am so tired because yesterday did assignment until quite late.. almost sick la..headache.. but I still can stand it.. This morning, the first page of attendance list of our moral education was missing. So our cfes students suffered..A number of them cannot sign the list...Must wait until dismiss the class...Haiz...

Finally they signed it..After that, we still need to go computer lab to attend the computing lab session..BORING...And the lab exercise was so troublesome..I thought we can just copy and paste the article, but is WRONG... cannot la...So, v needed to type it word by word..Haiz...

The next tired session was the biology lab session.. We needed to take the iodine's solution, benedict's solution and others.. Some interesting things was happened..when some solution was added with NAOH and CUSO4, reaction was happened and formed many colourful liquid...So beautiful..


The one of the boring subject was coming to me..That is Basic Computing..Haiz..In the classroom, everyone was looked like so tired ..No mood to listen what was the lecturer talking about...Haha...Suddenly, chee hoe, did one thing which let me very admire him...Haha...That was ....erm...Play the RUBIK'S CUBE, which is also called magic cube..AMAZING..Before that, I felt like very tired but chee hoe, thanks for your entertainment..so that I would not feel so tired..Haha...Thank u..hoe, you are really nice la..haha...Is it very nice and amazing? Can see from the picture?

Very amazing right?? He played by himself...BRAVO....

Really is a very tired day..Because of the magic cube, let me a bit happy and an eye-opener...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wanxin! My computer class, also always got people playing rubik's cube! Yesterday, got 4 people playing it in my IT class..should be called rubik's cube class instead :p