Saturday, October 31, 2009

1st outdoor gathering with new classmates...

This is the end of this semester after i finished my mcb final exam yesterday...this sem is fun and not so stress compared to last sem....and i hope can get a high grade for mcb so that can get a better CGPA....Because of last failure, i change my study for this semester and it really works...This sem i learn some new experience in my life...i know how to have a better study way...


Yesterday after our final exam, everyone felt relax and we planned to go Bukit Bintang for Jogoya Japanese Buffet....Include bestie ryan, bestie komalaa, ice, kah yuong, victor, nicole, longwin, lyence, hao siang and tien pui....Total was 11 persons include me...exclude one of my good friend, Melanie...bcos she was having her final exam...long time din come out in big group oredy...i felt very excited and i was so damn happy.....OMG..Jogoya is so nice...it will not lose to the buffet that i tried in orchard, singapore...Jogoya is very standard...It made me become more elegant....hahahahaha...i m just kidding...haha...This was my first time to go Jogoya...It gives me a different feeling towards life..Enjoyable life just like feeling myself was in the heaven....hahahaha...

I ate a lot of sushi, sashimi, deep fried, ice cream and some other foods...Everything was nice...i love Haagen-Dazs ice cream....OMG...There has different kinds of food....such as japanese style, chinese cuisine, teppanyaki, and others...drinks include, blended, cocktail, hot drinks and others...the nicest food for me is UNAGI...MY FAVOURITE...it was so nice....I should try more on it but that time was too full....haiz...hope everyone enjoys the food at there...and had a nice time with each other...

After that, we went to pavilion and walk around bcos it is jz nearby...First time been there..it is very nice ....i bought a boshini shirt that was i love it very very much....and bought three earings...one for my elder sis, one for my younger sis and one for myself...hehe...the night view of there is quite nice and attractive...

From this trip, i feel very happy...bcos my new classmates, they all are so friendly and truly to make friend...very sincere.. this sem, i feel no stress at all when study with them....they are always helping each other..learn together...have fun together...This is what i called classmates...I will truly appreciate this 'one in thousand' friendship....SOMEMORE, i can study together & enjoy my life together with my bestie, komalaa and ryan....i won't regret that why i cant do well in last sem...i jz will think that this is the time for me to change and learn something new...and know this group of classmates...now i know that what i want is a normal life...not interupt by other things include love....

Hope that next semester we can go out together again ...we can sing karaoke together and have fun....this will be very nice....

P/S: There are many photos about this trip....Everyone who added my facebook can have a look on it...hehe...



No comments: