Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hate Myself !!!!

Why am I so terrible??? anything i also don dare to do....like that, how am i to be succeed???? how can i to be a biotechnologist or scientist??? hate myself....disappointing on myself....

Today is moon cake festival...i am not able to go back home...haiz...but i have friends here to be with me....we planned to do one small experiment.....What is going to happen if we put the mentos candy into a bottle of coke??? This small experiment makes me whether am i suitable to be a scientist....i feel scared to do that experiment....i suspect my ability....because i can't even close to it and stand far away from it...am i a stupid rubbish person??? Am i suitable to study science or biotechnology???

Besides, i wanted to record the video of the experiment...because of scare, i don't even dare to close to the bottle of the experiment....i can't get a good video on it....another rubbish i am.....I really feel guilty on it...i wasted my friends time to do the experiment and caused them can't get the good video...I really want to give myself a big kick and punch..I M RUBBISH...Recording a video is a easy job but why can't i do well???

I really hate myself....Hate myself why i have a slow reaction....hate myself why m i so stupid....hate myself why can't i do well in a small matter.....This kind of stupid fellow like me, why will i be in this world??? HATE HATE HATE....


6 comments:

Ryan Chong said...

walao eh, wanxin, dont say this kind of things =(

you are not rubbish.

you are our 开心果 leh!!!!

and you are one of my best friend.

you are helpful, kind, and... CHUBBY!!! lol

be happy. being a bit timid sometimes doesnt mean you are useless.

sometimes, dare devils like me will actually die faster, lol, being reckless.

Wan Xin said...

thank you ryan...u r one of my best friend too....i jz feel myself is a rubbish n useless....since young, i m so useless...do anything oso cant do it well...haiz...i oredy lose my confident for myself..haiz....

Ryan Chong said...

aiyo, be confident la.

you are a good person.

you are not rubbish.

and definitely you are not useless.

haha.

if you are rubbish, then i am shit liao =(

xin said...

哎哟~
是我我也会怕,
我怕会喷到我!
很粘的,很恶~
还有, 你不是垃圾!
ok?
你有很多点是我们都没有的!
至少你的心肠都比我们还好~
这点我做不到~
我有点坏心>,<
所以你真的不是垃圾!
不要对自己失去信心

Wan Xin said...

谢谢嘉欣。。我真的不知道自己哪里好。。我觉得自己很多东西都弄不好。。有点没有用。。

wee wee said...

u r nt rubbish la...
dun said like tat...
got anything juz tell us..
v ll help u de...