Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Holiday In KUALA PILAH

Yeah,there was a holiday of Hari raya...On 30th Sept, i went to my uncle's house at Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan...I think i have never been there about 8-10 years already...Miss there a lot..HAHA....After my class, i started to travel from inti to KP... by ktm n bus...I travelled by myself oh..So fun...

With a happy mood, i had my holiday...it was a raining day..why everytime i travel from one place to another, it will sure rainning one?? HEHE...But it is ok...i was still very happy...When i arrived KP, my uncle came n fetched me...Long time din see him oredy...n his family...feel very miss them....this was a really good holiday for me...

At there, uncle n aunt treat me very good...Aunt cooked a lot of delicious foods for me...so touched...happy because can eat a proper dinner..all of us sit together n had our dinner...Sometimes had some arguement between them but this is the way for them to build up the relationship...So loving...

The next day, my cousin sister told me that my aunt will give me a surprise...BBQ Party...Oh My God...I was so happy....In this party, all the neighbours came to uncle's house n had fun...all of the neighbours r very friendly...still got my another uncle came back from sabah n had fun together...wah, so nice oh...



I stayed in Kuala Pilah for about 5 days...at there, i didn't feel any pressure and i was so happy that i can go there for holiday..thanks for xiao jiu n xiao jiu mu...thanks for xiao jiu mu cooked so many delicious foods for me...OYISHI..thanks for Jun Kiat to fetch me to san jiu's house..thanks for zixuan n ziqi owis be wif me n had fun there...thanks for san jiu, san jiu mu, brian, zhi ming n zhi wei also....N all of the neighbours....

Next time if got any holiday, i will go there again...It is really very fun for me....

No comments: