Saturday, June 20, 2009

will I fail mcb 1???

Yesterday, i just finished the molecular and cell biology test 1....that was a night mare for me...

i m scared now...i woke up suddenly from my bed because of i dream that i fail my mcb 1 in this sem....i can't fail...if i fail, how can i study together with my friend...i don wan this to happen....i tried my best to study...but why am i still can't do the paper....am i really stupid??? who can tell me the fact???

i continue ask myself...can i pass this sem?? can i still continue study together with my friend...the answer is i don't know...i promise to myself...i won't think much again...now the only thing i can do is continue studying....i can't let myself fail on this paper....once i fail now, i don't know how to face my family and my friends....this is really disappointed them...

i will start study from now for my preparation for test 2...i m serious now...really....i don't wan to disappoint the person who supports me...include him....even though how tired....i also will stand it..

i really hope that i can pass this sem....i wish miracle will happen...


No comments: