Saturday, July 18, 2009

Heart Is Bleeding.....

My heart is bleeding..I saw something that i really don't want to see....It really hurts my heart...Is it a fact??? i really can't accept...Should i give up the feeling towards you???

Yesterday midnight something happened to me...i don't know what could i say...i really can't find any excuse to you or myself....are you showing me that you likes her but not me?? can you tell me now??? are you know you are hurting me??? who can tell me the truth now???? many question marks are appeared in my mind....

i really feel so sad...when u hurt me, no one is here..without my family,150 clubs and inti friends...nobody is lending the shoulder to me..i m totally blank...totally died...tears just came out like that...do you know how much i cry for you??? you don't know...

bleeding love...my heart is broken when i saw the scene...especially the action you do...you really hurt me now...please give me some time to recover back....


4 comments:

xin said...

什么事?
你跟我讲我会听

Wan Xin said...

谢谢。。嘉欣。。
我会跟你说的。。放心。。

•••❤joel❤••• said...

不要伤心了,还是有其他的男人的。。

Wan Xin said...

joel:
算了。。也累了。。哈哈。。是时候休息一下了。。。