Friday, February 5, 2010

Special day with Korean New Friends....

Korea is a place that i wish to go....either holiday or immigrate....i really wish and hope that it will be happened on me.....

Inti is having a korean buddy program...that means some of the korean people will come to inti and have a holiday....for them, it is a winter camp as korea now is winter time....They had 3 to 4 weeks in subang jaya for short course of english and now come to inti nilai a week for have fun.....Originally i am interested in this program but i missed the meeting so i can't it....too bad....

Komalaa is one of the helper for this program....she will bring 3 korean buddies for a week....Because of her, today i have a chance to recognise them....but only 2 girls turned up....They are so friendly and manner....This is the thought that i always have towards korean....so nice of them....

One girl's name is Ji Na and one is Pu Min...I love K-POP....Especially FT island....and i told them these as well....they are smiling to me....hahaha...Komalaa planned to bring them to pasar malam...Took bus...When reach there, i scare they will be lost way so i hold Pu Min's hand and Komalaa holded Ji Na's hand....We had a walk...bought a lot of local food...Feel fun....when walking, we saw mr lim, lyence and the gang.....Lyence has car and we just tumpang in his car to back inti....

In car, we talked a lot of K-Pop stuff....which is what i am interested....I sing some part of korean song to them....they followed me to sing as well....Can hear original korean people to sing korean song as live version....it was really bravo....i feel quite contented....hahaha...Back dining hall, Say 'kamsahamida' and 'kumanwa' to lyence....and komalaa and me start to chat a lot with the korean girls....It was so fun....

From talking, i learnt some korean language for them....it is so nice...next time, i wan to take korean course ....no matter what....hahahaha....We took photos and i m waiting them to send it to me....and komalaa as well....Another memorable event in my life...I won't forget today....

P/s:
- Special thanks and really thanks to komalaa for introducing the korean people to me...^^
- Thanks to lyence for bringing us back to inti...hehe...^^
- I hope Korean Language will be one of the language to me in future....Hwaiting...^^

2 comments:

Ryan Chong said...

walaoeh! koreans and lyence! lol. nice! =)

Wan Xin said...

hahahaha....yeah...damn happy ah...korean is belongs to komalaa and me but lyence is belongs to mr lim....hahaha...