Friday, February 26, 2010


Today is a public holiday again and bored to go back home because i was just backed to inti last monday.....Tired in travelling...So, we spent our happy holiday in Sunway Pyramid....I wanted to have a window shopping after stressful chemistry test....

Ryan, Melanie and I met on early in the morning then took cab to sunway pyramid....in the cab, crapping and chatting were all around in the cab...Somehow the main point will always be there....Bought ticket of "Valentine's Day"....Went to eat A&W....I have really not eaten A&W for so long time especially the 'Float'...Root Beer....

Window Shopping for a while....Then it is time for movie....Something happened in cinema....Got people sit our places....I was damned angry with the attitude of the stupid boy who is the one sitting wrong place of mine....When melanie asked him about whether he sit the wrong place, he just ignore melanie....i got quite angry with that....The truth was one of them booked the wrong date for this movie....What a weird mistake....Making us and a couple like quite embarrassing when standing in cinema for few minutes....swt...Ice met us and joined us when the movie is on...

"Valentine's Day" is so nice....A lot of laughter in the cinema...romance....I can't imagine Taylor Swift act this character.....really good act....i love it....And Taylor Lautner...OMG....He is so muscular and handsome....When both of them show out in this movie, 'Oh Oh Oh' 's sound is around the cinema....I read newspaper and knew that they are no longer a couple....what a waste....

After movie, window shopping again....Ryan planned to buy a converse bag...The bag is so nice...white in color....compared to black, white is more suitable to him....Baskin robbin was the next....EAT EAT EAT....We should call today as a 'makan' day.... Ate many foods...

Ice suggested to go Yuan Steamboat for dinner....It is at bandar sunway which is opposite of sunway pyramid....Firstly, ryan, melanie and I can't find the shop....Walked a long way and finally met ice and she brought us to there....sweating much on my body.....

When reached, we realized the shop was so crowded...the shop has three floors....can imagine how good business are they...Ice brought her boyfriend and had dinner with us together....Some pictures were taken down in melanie's and ryan's phone....I ate so many foods....The steamboat there is quite nice...and cheap....RM20.80 for adult...we just paid RM 20 to ice....Ice treated us drinks and the rest....Thank u Ice...^^....

Back time, We saw the cab which is driven by chinese uncle....He is so nice...And the car is so clean...Although i feel uncle drove a bit fast but he has a good driving technique....so it is quite alright.....

Having shopping with friends Is always a happy moment to me....Together with friends, I wont feel I am alone....They really gave me a lot of joy and happiness....I am lucky as they are my friend...I will appreciate all the friendship that my friend gave...After the movie, i can feel a bit of jealousy in my body...but this is normal....i believe in fate...Someday, i can also meet my 'valentine'.....hahahaha.....Btw, I love freedom now....^^


No comments: