Saturday, February 6, 2010

Supper with Pu Min & Ji Na (Korean)

Today, I had my dinner with ryan, melanie, raymond, lyence, long win, song, hao siang & ging yang at 6pm....After that, i back to the room and start studying my mcb.....

Suddenly komalaa sent me a message that asking whether can help her and bring Ji Na & Pu Min for buying kaya or not....I surely will help komalaa because she is my best buddy...hahaha....After took a cooling bath, i went downstair and met the korean girls....Both of them is just back from malacca....They said Malacca is fun....as a malaysian, i feel happy when hearing that...

So, they said they want to eat dinner as they haven't taken it....So, went to times and looking for kaya....Because of the ' Om Ni' means big sister, she said she doesn't want cup kaya...she wanted a bottle of kaya....Don't have it there....so we went back her room....and i bring Ji Na & Pu Min for eating dinner....

We went to Wong Kok....i explained the foods to them....they decided fried rice and coke...so treat them one 'pau' as they never eat before....We chat a lot of stuff....I know that their idol is 2pm....i know 2pm has a song called 'Heartbeat' and we just sing on the road....haha....and I sang 'I hope' and 'Love sick a.k.a Sarang Alhee' from FT island to them....They smiled to me again...haha....when back time, sing another song 'Bing Bing Bing' from FT island....FT island ROCKS.....

Other than song, i still chat with them about drama like ' You're Beautiful a.k.a Minam'...and 'Boys Over Flower'....Chat those K-Pop....as i only those drama and korean songs.....I am quite professional in korean songs as well......LOLX.....

After back to my room, saw another ' Om Ni' ....She is very kind...treated a biscuit...and i talked hello and thank you to her in korean language......'annyeong haseyo' and 'kamsamhamida'.....This action makes me feel korean people are really friendly and have manner....that is what i see and hear....i even din see the 'Om Ni' before but she can be so friendly to me...OMG...this will never be happen in Malaysia....I shouldn't say that but this is what I felt....

I hope one day i really can go Korea....really really really want to go....I will feel super contented with that.....Pu Min & Ji Na....'Kamsamhamida'.....thanks for let me know about korean culture....Hope u all still remember me when back to korea....^^....

P/s : 1) Family Outing = Family Ka Tok Ta
2) I Hope = Pa Rae
3) Say bye to friend = annyeong
4) Hello = annyeong haseyo
5) Understand = a la so
6) FT Island - Honggi ... ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha...
- Hope all are correct....hahaha...




2 comments:

Ryan Chong said...

Haha wanxin, had supper with koreans leh! heheh. dun let ur sista scare them away =.=' lol

Wan Xin said...

hahaha...sure la..btw, she is not my sister ....hahaha...