Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me & My blog!!!!

Happy Birthday to me & my blog....Last 23 Sept 2009 was my 19th birthday and my blog' s 1st birthday....hahahaha....but now too late to wish myself n write new post here....haha...

On 23 Sept 2009, my best friends (150 club) & my family celebrated a wonderful birthday to me....i was really appreciate and happy....I feel so touched because i know that there are a lot of people that care about me....that is enough for me.....really contented ....

JX, YF, WW and I went to sing k and shopping...crazy on that day...hahaha....high in the red box...jump jump jump....so fun....after tat, we went to city square....took a photo ...edit photos...fun...They gave me surprise...They brought the present from pontian to JB and gave me my favourite cake --> new york cheese cake from secret recipe....really touched my heart....thank u very much to them...

When i back home, my family put a cake on the table...which is tiramisu...that is also my favourite...hahaha...i love cakes....Somemore, my grandsparent, aunt and my elder sister gave me ang pow...my mother bought fried chicken and we had a party at home...my younger sister and brother gave me present too.....They all really care about me....every year sure celebrate my birthday...hahahahaha...

At here, I really want to say billion times thank you to my family and friends....when i face any problem, they are beside me....never give up me....i promise...i will do my best...i will be myself...will not feel sad anymore....I love you all....^^



4 comments:

Ryan Chong said...

不瞒你说,假期时真的忘了你的生日。

总不能说因为有心事而忘了你的生日。

对不起,生日快乐。

很开心有你这个知心好友。

Wan Xin said...

哈哈。。现在说生日快乐不会迟。。哈哈。。
谢谢你把我当朋友。。我也很开心能认识你这个朋友。。。

xin said...

娃哈哈哈!
改次再唱五月天的歌

wee said...

high high high....