Monday, September 14, 2009

My 19 is coming....

Long time i din write in english .....now suddenly i feel like i want to write it...last week, i was unhappy because of something that happened on...I will let it go....i won't let this kind of troublesome thing to make me blur and sad...

YEAH....raya break is coming...it is also my 19th birthday...23/09...actually this is a study week for inti students...but where got people wants to study in holiday....hahahaha....for me, initial plan is i wanted to go singapore bcos my aunt asked me to celebrate my 19th birthday there...but i changed my mind....bcos this holiday is quite short and a bit rush for me ....so maybe go on christmas time...hehe...

We, 150 clubs members are going to JB for shopping and singing karaoke on my birthday day....i can't wait it ....i m so excited wan to go....cos long time we din sing together and go shopping together....i must take a lot of photos as a memorable event...Thank you for JX, YF, WW, and TT.....We must sing until the wall of the Red Box got crack...hahahaha...

I really can't wait ...too excited....my 19 is coming...i got some wishes wan to wish myself....hope all my wishes can come true...



6 comments:

Ryan Chong said...

walao eh....

we inti friends are sad liao.

no chance to celebrate wanxin's birthday =(

Wan Xin said...

ai yo...don say like tat la ryan...haha...got chance de...hehe...

Ryan Chong said...

hmmmmmm... this year miss wanxin's birthday... hope dont miss another one's birthday. hehe =P

Wan Xin said...

haha...i understand what r u saying...hahaha...u won't miss de..u sure remember in ur mind...haha...

xin said...

sure ~
we jump until the sofa damage!
haha`
u bring camera leh~

Wan Xin said...

sure i will high until the max...sing may day 's song...haha...i sure will bring de...snap as many as we can....many memory but scare battery flat...hahaha..