Saturday, December 27, 2008

You'll be in my heart forever....

Last week, one of my good friend left me..She promised to me..She will come back and study with me together..but she left me forever..hope she can rest in peace...

I was shocked..When I woke up, I heard one bad news for me..Nicole left me..Suddenly, my mind was blank...And the tears came out from my eyes..I cannot control myself...I felt very very sad..I really don't know what should I do....

That time she told me her condition...It was very dangerous...Need to do operation....I worried about her....she told me that, please don't tell anyone her condition....so i just keep quiet...

She treats me very good...She taught me a lot of things....I am really very happy got Nicole as my friend...We can recognise each other in Inti..I think this is fate..i am really appreciate it..

People will say that she left us last week ..why you now only write this post?? It is because i really don't know how to face this fact...Nicole left me....She left me...I suddenly felt down until the max...Every night before sleeping, nicole will appear in my mind....My tears came out again and again....

I try my best to become happy..because nicole doesn't like me look sad...when i am sad, she owis will comfort me..so i must become happy...I know that nicole will owis be around me....She is in my heart forever...i will not forget her....

I promised to her..If she cannot come back, she hoped that i can study well and helped her to continue her dream....that is try to get a good result....

Nicole, I hope you can rest in peace...i know you are around me...i will help you to continue your dream...I will try my best...Nicole, I miss you....


2 comments:

anza said...

wan xin, cheer up~
All of us will miss her~
jia you together~

xin said...

wanxin,
加油~